I clipped this from a magazine -- can't remember which. It is credited to 'The Inn at Cedar Falls' in Logan, Ohio.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 3 tablespoons cocoa
- add 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 teaspoon baking powder
- add 1 cup brown sugar
- add 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- add 1 cup unsalted butter
- add 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter baking sheets.
- Beat butter, peanut butter and sugars in a large bowl until blended.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt, and blend into peanut butter mixture until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Form into 1 inch balls, spaced 2 inches apart.
- Flatten in a crisscross pattern with a fork Bake about 10 minutes, until dry on top and golden brown on bottom.
- Cook on racks.