Servs: 16 Prep: Cook:
I cooked 3 of these last night for 25 teenagers. They ate it like they hadn't eaten in days. And, as a matter of fact, I could become addicted to it too.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (16 oz) roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- add 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- add 1-1/4 cups milk chocolate and peanut butter morsels
- add 1/4 cup miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces (M&M's)
- add 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- add Hot Fudge Sauce
- Spread dough evenly on bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 12" pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 on bottom rack for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes.
- Spread peanut butter evenly on top of cookie. Sprinkle with morsels, chocolate pieces, and peanuts. Drizzle with hot fudge sauce (I use Hershey's). Cut into 16 wedges, and watch it disappear.