Servs: 12 Prep: Cook:
"This chocolate cake is very easy to make and even easier to eat! Chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding, chocolate chips and sour cream make this cake extremely moist and irresistible!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 tablespoons butter
- add 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- add 1 cup milk
- add 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- add 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- add 4 eggs
- add 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 1/2 cup water
- add 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, milk, oil, water and eggs. Beat for 4 minutes, then mix in 2 cups chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- To make the glaze: Melt the butter and 1 cup chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave oven. Stir until smooth and drizzle over cake.