If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 large eggs
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Assorted candies (such as gumdrops and holiday M&M’s)
- add 8 ounces chocolate-covered English toffee (such as Skor or Heath bars), cut into 1/2-inch pieces<B>Topping </b>
- add 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted<B>Filling </b>
- add 1 16-ounce container sour cream
- add 1/2 cup toasted almonds, finely chopped
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 2 tablespoons (packed) dark brown sugar
- add <B>Crust </b>
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- add 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (from about 5 ounces graham crackers)
- add 1 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- add 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- add 1/2 cup English toffee bits (such as Skor)
- add 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- For crust: Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix first 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Add butter; stir until moist clumps form. Press mixture over bottom and 1 inch up sides of 10-inch-diameter springform pan. Bake crust until just set, about 5 minutes. Set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- For filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until blended. Beat in eggs 1 at a time, blending well after each addition. Beat in both extracts. Pour half of mixture into prepared crust; sprinkle with toffee pieces. Pour remaining mixture over. Bake until edges are puffed but center is barely set, about 55 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare topping: Mix sour cream, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until smooth. Pour topping over hot cheesecake. Bake cake until topping is just set, about 5 minutes. Transfer to rack; cool 10 minutes. Run knife between cake and pan sides. Chill cake uncovered overnight.
- Remove pan sides and place cake on platter. Garnish top with candies.