Easy to make Christmas candy.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add red food coloring or green food coloring
- add powdered sugar
- add 1 cup water
- add 1 cup Karo syrup
- add 2 teaspoons cinnamon oil or oil peppermint extract
- add 4 cups sugar
- Mix first 3 ingredients and boil to hard cracker stage, 300ºF degrees.
- Add oil of cinnamon or peppermint and food coloring.
- Pour into foiled lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over the candy while its still warm.
- Break candy in small pieces when it is cool enough to handle.