I got these from a co worker and she told me they tasted like Girl Scout Cookies so I tryed them. I am do have to say they taste as close to the Girl Scout cookies as you can get. Prep times includes the chilling.
- add 1/2 lb Melting Chocolate baking chocolate
- add 2-3 drops peppermint extract
- add 1 package Ritz crackers
- Melt Chocolate over low heat.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of Peppermint oil.
- You do not need alot so make sure they are small drops.
- Line a cookies sheet with foil.
- Dip Crackers into Chocolate,Cover and lay on cookie sheet make sure they do not touch.
- Chill until firm.