This snack is standard issue at our house during the holidays. As a matter of fact, I make 2 turkey roasters of this, it's great for taking along to all the holiday parties. Go ahead and make it now. Store in a covered tin in a cool place, and yes, you can freeze it. Just reheat in a warm oven.
- add 1 teaspoon celery salt
- add 1 cup butter
- add 8 ounces Bugles original flavor snacks
- add 4 cups salted nuts or peanuts
- add 1 large pretzel stick
- add 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- add 1 (10 ounce) box Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- add 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- add 5 cups original Ritz Bits miniature crackers
- add 1 teaspoon onion powder
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- add 10 ounces shreddies cereal
- In a large glass bowl, melt the butter in the microwave.
- Stir in the worcestershire and all the spices, whisk until well blended.
- Pour the snack ingredients into a large turkey roaster, pour the sauce over top.
- Mix well, bake uncovered at 225 degrees for one hour, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Store in tins, makes a great hostess gift.