This is an awesome way to cook chuck steak. It is tender and delicious! I found this on the Cooking on the Go software when I needed something to turn chuck steak into something tasty!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 1 teaspoon garlic
- add 1/4 cup olive oil
- add 1 boneless beef chuck steak
- add 1 teaspoon ginger
- add 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- add 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- add 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- add 1/2 cup soy sauce
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except meat.
- Pour into a large reclosable plastic bag or a shallow baking dish.
- Trim fat and slash edges of remaining fat at 1-inch intervals on meat.
- Place meat in marinade, turning to coat.
- Close bag or cover baking dish.
- Refrigerate at least 4 or up to 24 hours, turning steak over occasionally.
- Spray broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray or brush w/ oil.
- Remove meat from marinade and place on broiler pan, reserving marinade.
- Broil 4-inches from heat source for 10 minutes, basting often.
- Turn meat over w/ tongs and broil 8 minutes for rare to medium, 10-12 minutes for well done.