I LOVE a good Blue Cheese Salad Dressing. Unfortunately, I have yet to find a good one in the stores. I dug out all my cookbooks, combined this and that and here is the final result.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 2 teaspoons sugar
- add 1 dash cayenne pepper
- add 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- add 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 2 tablespoons grated onions
- add 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- add 1/2 cup buttermilk
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellmans)
- add 4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- add 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and buttermilk, mixing well.
- Add remaining ingredients mixing thoroughly.
- Must refrigerate for 24 hours before serving for best flavor.