Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
one of sea wonders is crab ,& nothing is better than having a bowl of soup in winter or any time with family & friends.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1lb crab meat
- add 1&1/2lb fresh spinach chopped
- add 1 large onion chopped
- add 3 clove of garlic chopped
- add 5 med.potato skinned & diced
- add 1-16 oz chicken broth
- add 3 cups of boiling water or as needed
- add pepper lemon to taste
- add 1/2 cup coconut flake
- add salt to taste
- add 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- add 1/4 cup orange juice
- add extra virgin oilve oil as needed
- In a large pot over high heat, add extra virgin olive oil ,
- Brown chopped onion & garlic .
- add chopped spinach, coconut flake & diced potato . cook for 3 min.
- add the salt to taste & lemon pepper to taste.
- add the chicken broth. bring to boil.
- add the orange juice & pineapple juice bring to boil.
- lower the heat to med . cover the pot . cook for 30 min. or more for right consistency for soup. not to thick & not to watery.
- turn the stove off. let the soup sit for 10 min.
- add the crab meat & serve with toasted french garlic bread.