Servs: 32 Prep: Cook:
"This round wheel of Brie is dusted with curry powder, then spread with a mango chutney, studded with chopped cashews, and baked until the cheese inside the rind is melted. The sweet/savory combination is creamy and delicious."
- add 1 (2.2 pound) wheel Brie cheese
- add 1 (12 ounce) jar mango chutney
- add 1 cup chopped cashews
- add 2 teaspoons ground curry powder
- add 1 French baguette, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sprinkle curry powder over top and sides of Brie; rub the curry powder into the rind to thoroughly coat the surface. Place the Brie wheel in a large pie plate or oven proof dish. Spread a generous layer of chutney over the top, and evenly sprinkle with cashews.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cashews are slightly golden and cheese inside the rind is melted. Serve with slices of baguette.