Servs: 10 Prep: Cook:
"Cheese lovers are sure to enjoy dipping into this creamy quick-to-fix fondue that has just a hint of apple. TIP: You can also serve this appetizer with apple or pear wedges, says Kim Marie Van Rheenen of Mendota, Illinois."
- add 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- add 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- add 3/4 cup apple cider or apple juice
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- add 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- add 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, cubed
- In a large saucepan, bring cider to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Toss the cheeses with cornstarch and pepper; stir into cider. Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Transfer to a small ceramic fondue pot or slow cooker; keep warm. Serve with bread cubes.