Cilantro and avocado! My two favorite flavors combined in one recipe. Serve with chips or as part of just about any Mexican main dish.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 large ripe avocado
- add 1/4 cup minced white onions
- add 1 medium tomato
- add salt
- add 1 lime, juice of
- add 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves (or more, to taste)
- add 1 jalapeno or anaheim chili or hot new mexico chili
- Peel, seed and mash the avocado in a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- Serve right away, or refrigerate for a few hours after sprinking with some extra lime juice, then pressing plastic wrap onto the surface (keeps mixture from turning brown).
- Serve with tortilla chips.