These are the best chocolate chip cookies you will ever taste!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 Cups chocolate chips (divided)
- add 2 Squares (2 oz) unsweetened chocolate
- add 2 Tbs. butter
- add 1/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- add 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- add Dash salt
- add 2 Eggs
- add 2/3 Cup sugar
- add 1 tsp. vanilla
- add 1 Cup chopped nuts
- In a heavy medium saucepan, heat 1 Cup of the chocolate chips, unsweetened chocolate and butter until melted, stirring constantly.
- Transfer to a large mixer bowl to cool slightly.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add eggs, sugar and vanilla to chocolate mixture and beat well. Add flour mixture and beat until well mixed. Stir in remaining chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees until edges are firm and surface is dull and cracked.
- Cool on on cookie sheet for one minute, then remove and cool thoroughly.
- Makes about 36 cookies.