Buttery, crispy nachos.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- add 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- add 6 tablespoons sugar
- add 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 1 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- add 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- add 7 tablespoons butter
- Brush both sides of tortillas with 4 tablespoons butter.
- Combine 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over one side of each tortilla.
- Stack tortillas, sugared side up; cut into 12 wedges.
- Arrange in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake at 350* for 12-14 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a heavy saucepan, combine the cream, brown sugar and remaining butter and sugar.Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in chocolate and vanilla.Cool slightly.
- Arrange half of the tortilla wedges on a large serving platter.Drizzle with half of the chocolate sauce; sprinkle with half of the pecans.
- Repeat layers.