Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (26.4 oz.) package frozen biscuits
- add 1 cup golden raisins, soaked in boiling water for apx. 10 minutes
- add Self Rising flour
- add 1/4 cup butter, softened
- add 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- add 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- add 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- add 1 cup powdered sugar
- add 3 tablespoons whole milk
- add 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Arrange frozen biscuits with sides touching in 3 rows of 4 biscuits on a lightly floured surface. Let stand 30 to 45 minutes or until biscuits are thawed but still cool to the touch. Sprinkle thawed biscuits lightly with flour. Press biscuit edges together, and pat to form a 12 x 10 inch rectangle of dough: spread evenly with softened butter. Stir together brown sugar and cinnamon: sprinkle evenly over butter. Sprinkle drained, softened raisins and pecans evenly over brown sugar mixture.
- Roll up starting at 1 long end: cut into 12 (about 1 inch thick) slices. Place rolls into alightly greased 10 inch casserole dish. Bake at 375* for 35 to 40 minutes or until center rolls are golden brown and done. Cool slightly.
- Stire together 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, drizzle evenly over rolls. Makes 1 dozen