Calories: 320 Sodium: 300mg Fat: 7g Carbs: 31g Sat. Fat: 0.5g Fiber: 2g Cholesterol: 70mg Protein: 32g
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- add 1/2 cup yellow peppers
- add 1/2 cup orange juice
- add 1/4 cup green onions
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 1/2 cup red peppers
- add 1/4 cup lime juice
- add 1/2 cup red onions
- add salt & pepper
- add 1 tablespoon canola oil
- add 4 (8 inch) honey wheat flour tortillas or sun-dried tomato tortillas
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Combine orange and lime juice, garlic, cumin and cilantro. Add breast strips and marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- In wok, heat canola oil over high heat. Add breast strips and stir fry until done. Remove. Set aside.
- Add peppers, onion and green onion. Stir-fry until crisp tender. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Warm tortillas. Fill each tortilla with 1 cup chicken/vegetable mixture. Serve.