This is a quick and easy recipe--great for parties and for using up leftover chicken. Prep time includes the thawing out of the shells.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup milk
- add 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- add 5 3/8 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- add 1 (8 7/8 ounce) box uncle ben's long grain and wild rice blend
- add 1 (10 ounce) box of frozen prepared puff pastry shells
- add 1/3 cup diced pimentos
- add 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- add 1/3 cup diced celery
- add 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- add 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- Prepare the rice according to the box directions.
- When rice is done, add the remaining ingredients (except the pastry shells).mix well and reheat for 1 minute.
- Fill the pastry shells with the rice mixture.