This is the old, classic, simple way of making a good guacamole. The Hass avacados give a wonderful buttery taste.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup cilantro
- add 2 large ripe hass avocados
- add 1-2 jalapeno
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 lemon, juice of
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 3 tablespoons finely minced onions
- add 2 small ripe tomatoes
- Mash the avocado, leaving a few rough chunks.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Serve within 30 minutes with chips, or as a garnish to other dishes.
- It is best to make just before serving, but if you have to hold longer, place plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole to keep from unsightly darkening.