This couldn't be any easier! I got this recipe from a greek woman who's father is a great chef.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1-2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- add pepper
- add 2 lbs beef top round roast
- add 6 garlic cloves
- add salt
- Ask the butcher for this, so you get a nice piece of meat.
- Rub meat with vegetable oi. Season with salt and pepper and garlic.
- Put 1/2" water in a pan. Cook uncovered at 350* for 45 minutes and check the meat. Might need 10 more minutes, depending on how you like it. Formula is 10-15 minutes per pound, but it can need more time, depending on your oven.
- Let it rest for half hour before cutting into, that way the meat retains its juices!