This is quick and easy--it's done in the microwave.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- add 2 teaspoons butter
- add 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 1/4 cup minced onions
- add 2-3 dozen cocktail franks
- add 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- add 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- add 1/4 cup water
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Combine onion and butter in a 1-1/2-quart casserole.Cook covered on high in microwave for 3 minutes until onions are soft.Add 1/4 cup of water and the remaining ingredients except the wieners.
- Cook covered on high for 2 1/2 minutes or until the sauce is bubbly.Stir in the wieners and cook covered for 4 minutes or until wieners are hot.Let stand covered for 2 minutes before serving.