Melt in your mouth treats!! I use parchment paper sprayed with veggie spray (Pam), have never had them stick or burn.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Beat egg whites until they stand in peaks.
- Gradually add sugar, beat again until stiff.
- Add coconut, carefully fold inches.
- Drop by teaspoonful on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and sprayed with veggie spray.
- Bake in a 250F degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Do not preheat oven.