Easy recipe, if you don't like chervil use parsley instead. Note that this one serving, use your own judgement for the salsa if you make more servings.Depending on the sweetness of the tomatoes I sometimes add a bit of sugar to the salsa. You can also use catfish or haddock.
- add fresh ground black pepper
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 6-8 ounces cod fish fillets
- add 1/2 avocado
- add 5 cherry tomatoes, deseeded and quartered (or more)
- add 1-2 teaspoon fresh chervil
- add salt
- add 1/2 lime, juice of
- add 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the cod.
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan.
- Pan-fry the cod for 5-6 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Add the white wine vinegar and lime juice.
- Cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Remove the fish and place on a serving plate, keep warm.
- Stir the tomatoes, avocado and chervil into the pan until warmed through.
- Do a taste check, add more lime juice if needed.
- Place the warmed salsa on the fish and serve.