Best cucumber salad I've ever eaten! Could eat the entire bowl myself. The key is salting and draining the cukes. This is Paula Deen's
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- add fresh ground black pepper
- add 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- add 2 cucumbers
- add 1/4 cup sour cream
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Place cucuber slices in glass bowl. Sprinkle with salt and vinegar. Cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Pour off excess liquid and drain cukes in colander for about 30 minutes to allow complete drainage.
- Pat excess moisture off cucumbers with a paper towel. Add mayonnaise, sour cream, dill and pepper. Mix well. Season as needed with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.