This is the ANSWER for me on a hot summer day. I could eat the whole bowl. Usually serve on lettuce with a tall glass of lemonade.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper ("or" to taste)
- add 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- add 3 cups macaroni
- add 1/2-1 cup mayonnaise (the amount depends on how moist or dry you like your salad)
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt ("or" to taste)
- add 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
- add 3 hard-boiled eggs
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain in collander and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, place the macaroni and peas.
- Add the eggs and tuna; mix well.
- Mix together mayo, salt, and pepper.
- Add to tuna mixture a little at a time; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.