Good old fashioned comfort food! Easy to make, too!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 large onion
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth or chicken bouillon
- add 1 lb lean ground beef
- add 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- add 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- add 1 teaspoon oil
- add 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- add 3 cloves minced garlic
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- In lg, deep frying pan, brown hamburger, salt and pepper til done, breaking up.
- Drain grease, add oil, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
- Cook and stir til onion is tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add wine (*orsub), reduce heat to med-low and simmer 3 minutes.
- Stir in soup, sour cream and mustard til combined.
- Stir in cooked noodles, (**ifpan is too small,. pour noodles into large dish, pour meat mixture over, and toss to coat), then pour all into greased 13x9 baking dish or pan.
- Cover and bake at 350* for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
- *Servewith tossed salad and garlic bread.