I use this recipe to make communion bread for our church. Everyone likes it so much better than those purchased at a Christian Bookstore.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup milk
- add 1 tablespoon margarine
- add 3 drops almond extract
- add 1 tablespoon sugar
- add 1 cup flour
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Roll out into a ball.
- Make into 1/2" squares as thin as pie crust (I use a pizza cutter to cut the pieces).
- Prick with fork.
- Bake at 425 degrees in a preheated oven until crisp usually takes about 7-10 minutes.