remember doing this salad as a begginer in the kitchen and this is the idea for a sald that is awhole meal . its curried alright but i think it is a good one
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- add 1/2 cup fresh basil (washed and soaked in cold water)
- add salt
- add 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- add 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- add 200 g tuna fish (fresh)
- add 1/2 tablespoon honey
- add 100 g green beans (blanched)
- add 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- add 100 g yellow peppers (roasted)
- add 100 g red peppers (roasted)
- add 60 g walnuts (toasted)
- add 200 g green beans (blanched)
- add 6 eggs (boiled,sliced)
- add 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- add 1/4 teaspoon cracked peppercorns
- add 2 lemons, juice of
- add 200 g potatoes (boiled and cubed)
- add 1 teaspoon sugar
- add 2 bunches cilantro
- add 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- add 100 g green peppers (roasted)
- add 2 red chilies (finely chopped)
- add 100 g black olives (pitted)
- add 10 ml tamarind paste
- add 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- add 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
- add 20 g parmesan cheese (grated)
- marinade fillet of tuna in lemon juice,salt,turmeric, chili powder,corriander powder,cracked pepper corns and cumin powder.
- grind together in a mixer cilantro, walnuts,chilis and olive oil to make a pesto.
- mix potaoes with pesto and set aside.
- mix blanched green beans with honey,sesame oiland sesame seeds; set aside.
- peel roasted peppers and cut into strips marinade with balsamic vinegar,salt and sugar.
- in a hot pan heat 1tbsp of oil and sear season tuna on all sides leaving the center cold and rare.
- on a plate place the potato sald in the center,arrange geen beans and peppers on top.
- slice the tuna thinly and arrange on top of the vegetables.
- allow 4 slices per person.
- top with sliced boiled eggs throw olives around the salad.
- it is good looking and makes a good immpression on the guest.