Great for snacks, can use cereal too. Cheaper than the store bought ones.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- add 8 chocolate graham crackers, broken into chunks (or 10 reduced-fat chocolate sandwich cookies)
- add 1/2 cup walnuts or pecan pieces
- add 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- add 1 cup low-fat granola (or toasted oatmeal-based cereal)
- Heat the oven to 350°F
- Coat an 8- by 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the graham crackers, granola, white chocolate chips, and walnuts or pecans and mix well. Drizzle the condensed milk over the top and stir until well blended.
- Using a piece of waxed paper, press the mixture firmly into the prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until just golden and set. Cool completely. Cut into 10 snack bars.