this is the most food that iv ever cooked before ,it is so delicious and it is so soft that it melt on your mouth when u eat it
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- add 2 teaspoons baking soda
- add 2 cups butter, softened
- add 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- add 1/2 cup white sugar
- add 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- add 4 eggs
- add 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- add 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- add 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.