You're probably looking at this recipe and thinking, huh? LOL.... well, they are really good. If you love carrots like we do, you'll love these too. Its a unique way to get the kids to eat carrots. They're good for out eyes.
- add 2 lbs fresh carrots, scrapped, and cut into circles
- add 1 small green pepper, sliced or chopped
- add 1 medium onion cut into rings - separate
- add 1 10.5 oz can condensed tomato soup
- add 1/2 cup vegetable salad oil
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 3/4 cup white vinegar
- add 1 tsp prepared mustard
- add 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- add Salt
- Cook carrots in salted water until tender. Drain.
- Layer carrots, green peppers, onions in a large sealable container.
- Blend soup, oil, sugar, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, and salt to taste.
- Pour over carrots. Seal tightly in fridge overnight.
- Remove veggies with slotted spoon to serve.