This a tangy coriander chutney that goes well with a bbq or roasts or as a spread with cucumber sandwich..:))
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 200 g coriander leaves
- add 2 teaspoons tamarind juice
- add 2 teaspoons coconut cream
- add 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 3 green chilies
- add 2-3 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until the mixture become a paste. Add 4-5 tablespoons of cold water to ease blending. Add the yoghurt and mix well blended.
- Adjust seasoning as per taste.
- This chutney can be stored in an airtight, non-metallic container for up to four days in the refrigerator.
- ** servings is a rough guess,as it depends on what the chutney is used for.