This recipe came from a Malboro cigarette promotion.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons baking powder
- add 1 1/2 cups flour
- add 1 cup milk
- add 1 beaten egg
- add 1/4 cup finely chopped onions (optional)
- add 2 cups cooked whole kernel corn
- add 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine corn, onion, milk, with the beaten egg in a bowl.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add corn mixture and mix just enough to moisten.
- Drop, by 1/4 cupfuls, onto a lightly greased griddle and fry until golden brown on both sides.