Servs: 8 Prep: 5m Cook: 45m
This recipe was made by my good friend for our tennis x-mas party..and permit me to place it at my site... it is awesome..
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- add 2 eggs
- add 8 ounces light sour cream
- add 1 can creamed corn
- add 1 can whole corn, drained
- add 1 box (81/2 oz) Jiffy cornbread mix
- add Dash of salt
- Mix together all ingredients and pour into 9x9-inch baking dish or similar round baking dish.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 40 to 60 minutes. (Double recipe takes at least 60 minutes)