HOT DOGS ON A STICK,WRAPPED IN A DELICIOUS CORN MEAL BUN
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (1 lb) package frankfurters
- add 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- add wooden skewers
- add 2/3 cup cornmeal
- add 1 egg (beaten)
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup milk
- add vegetable oil
- COMBINE Corn meal,flour and salt in a deep narrow bowl.
- ADD milk, egg and 2 TBSP vegetable oil, mixing well.
- set aside.
- FOR EACH corn dog.
- insert wooden skewer into end of frankfurter.
- coat with additional flour.
- DIP one at a time into corn meal mixture.
- FRY in DEEP HOT oil at 375 degrees until deep golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining franks.