I saw Emeril prepare this on The Rosie O'Donnel Show as a kid friendly recipe. I think it is grown-up friendly too!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 1 dash garlic powder
- add 1 cup corn flakes
- add 1/2 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- Combine chicken and BBQ sauce in bowl.
- Crush corn flakes in zipper bag.
- Season with garlic powder.
- Shake sauce coated chicken a couple of pieces at a time in zipper bag with crushed corn flakes Bake on baking sheet at 350 for 25 minutes or until done.
- Serve with BBQ sauce for dipping.