Servs: 12 Makes: 4 quarts Prep: Cook:
A no fuss, simple recipe shared by a co-worker. It works great for cooler weather days.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 stick salted sweet cream butter
- add 1 large white onion, diced
- add 1 1/2 lbs. shrimp (green or large)
- add 1 can each: cream of shrimp soup, cream of potato soup
- add & cream of mushroom soup.
- add 1 qt. heavy cream or half & half
- add 1 bag frozen corn
- Stovetop Directions:
- Saute onions in butter in a cast iron pot. Add shrimp and cook until done. Add other ingredients and simmer 30 minutes. Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Crockpot Directions:
- Place all soups in the bottom along with butter cut into cubes. Place all remaining ingredients on top and turn crockpot to low. Be sure to put top on crockpot. Soup will be ready to eat in 6 to 8 hours depending on how your crockpot cooks.