Great for using leftover St. Patrick's Day corned beef!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 lb. left over corned beef, chopped
- add 1 Tbs. minced onion
- add 1/3 C. mayonnaise (or more if needed)
- add 2 oz. cheese, shredded
- add 1 Tbs. sweet pickle relish
- add Any kind of buns you like
- Mix all together and place in buns, then wrap with foil.
- Bake in 350 degree oven until warm about 15-20 minutes.