Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add AIOLI:
- add 2 Tbs. minced fresh cilantro
- add 3 Tbs. mayonnaise (low fat works well)
- add 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- add 1 minced garlic clove
- add 1/2 tsp. dijon mustard
- add 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- add Combine all ingredients and set aside.
- add FISH:
- add 1 Cup milk
- add 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- add Combine in a shallow dish.
- add 2 Cups cornflakes, crushed
- add 1/4 (1 oz) Cup flour
- add 1/4 tsp. lemon pepper
- add 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- add Combine in another shallow dish.
- add 4 halibut fillets (approx. 6 oz ea.)
- add 4 lemon wedges
- Oven on to 350 degrees.
- Dip fish in egg/milk mixture, then into the cornflake mixture.
- Place on parchment paper lined baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes until crust is light brown.
- Serve with Aioli and lemon wedges.