I love this recipe! when you let it sit in wine all night the taste is to dye for.Please don't I'll feel bad. It's great also when dipped in homemade buttermilk ranch dip. I invented this recipe but Im sure it's been done before. Happy eating!
- add pepper (I like alot)
- add 2 cups flour
- add 1 cup of herb breadcrumbs
- add 1 cup white wine (or whats left!)
- add 1 pinch lemon salt (I like alot)
- add 2 cups milk
- add 4 skinless chicken breasts
- Slice chicken long or short, your ways best.
- Soak it wine for an hour or over night.
- Mix together flour,bread crumbs,salt and pepper.
- Take chix stripes and coat with flour mixture.
- Then dip in milk.
- Coat a second time with flour.
- Heat stove top to med.
- heat and cook till brown and cooked all the way.
- Sprikle lemon salt and pepper on both sides while cooking.