Good old country food! The fellows love this one!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 cup cracker crumbs
- add 3/4 cup buttermilk
- add 1/2 cup flour
- add 3 tablespoons oil
- add 1 cup milk
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- add 4 cube steaks
- Mix flour, salt, and pepper.
- Put buttermilk in shallow bowl.
- Put crumbs in another bowl.
- Coat steaks with flour, then buttermilk, and then crumbs.
- Cook in hot oil for 5-6 minutes a side.
- Remove and keep warm.
- To skillet add soup and milk; bring to a boil, stirring.
- Serve steaks with the gravy.