I use leftover potatoes for this, much faster. ww points 1.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- add 2 tablespoons green bell peppers
- add 3 large potatoes
- add 2 tablespoons celery
- add 2 tablespoons onions
- add 2 tablespoons whole-wheat flour
- Shred the potatoes in a food processor or with a grater.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients and shape into four patties.
- Cook on a nonstick griddle until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes.