Servs: 1 Prep: Cook:
This was one of the biggest sellers at the restaurant I owned several years ago. My dad still likes to stuff his potato... country style!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 medium to large baked white potato - hot
- add 1 4 to 6 oz chicken fried steak - cut into bite sized chunks
- add Ladle of white country creame and black pepper gravy
- add Butter - optional
- add Sour Cream - optional
- add Grated cheddar cheese - optional
- add Chives - optional
- Open up wide a baked white potato cut lengthwise. Toss in the chunks of chicken fried steak, the crispy coating falling inside the potato. Add choices of other options like butter, sour cream, cheese or chives, then smother with yummy, steamy cream white gravy.