Over the years, my husband told me why are you using any kind of sauce on them? He is right why? So for the past eight years or so, I have only used salt and pepper or what ever at the time I had a taste for when I grilled those ribs.
- add salt and pepper or lemon pepper or garlic pepper seasoning or sicilian blend pepper (what ever suits your fancy)
- add 5-10 lbs country-style pork ribs
- The ribs need to be meaty.
- The less bone the better.
- Once washed, sprinkle salt and pepper or as I did tonite a lemon pepper all over the meat.
- Gas grill.
- Low heat.
- Turn over several times for an hour or so.