Great as an appetizer for a barbecue. Prep time includes chill time and time for soaking skewers.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- add 1 1/2 lbs beef top round steak
- add 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- add 1/3 cup A-1 Steak Sauce
- add 8 bell peppers
- add 9 white pearl onions
- Soak 16 (10 inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine steak sauce, barbecue sauce and horseradish; set aside.
- Thread steak strips onto skewers; place 1 onion or pepper strip on end of each skewer.
- Place kabobs in glass dish; coat with steak sauce mixture.
- Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Grill kabobs over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or to desired doneness, turning occasionally.
- Serve immediately.