Servs: 4 Makes: 4servings Prep: Cook:
Rubbed with garlic, salt and pepper, this simple steak is served with a cold baked bean-flavored salad. Perfect for hot summer nights?no oven required.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add - 1 clove garlic
- add - 1 pound top round steak, (about 3/4 inch thick), trimmed
- add - Salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- add - Barbecue Bean Salad, (recipe follows)
- 1. Preheat grill.
- 2. Cut garlic in half and rub cut sides over both sides of steak. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Grill the steak, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice thinly on the diagonal, across the grain. Serve with Barbecue Bean Salad.