If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add -1 pound boneless pork loin,cut into 1x1x1/4 inch
- add strips
- add -1 (1.25ounce) package Old El Paso(R) Taco
- add sesoning mix
- add -1 tablespoon oil
- add -1 ccup canned spicy chili beans,undrained
- add -1 cup old El paso(R)salsa
- add -1/4 cup apricot preserves
- add -1(4.6 ounce) package Old El Paso(R) Taco
- add shells
- add -10 pitted ripe olives, sliced
- add -5 green onions,chopped
- 1.in shallow bowl, combine pork and taco seasoning mix;toss to coat.
- 2. heat oil large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.add pork;cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- 3.stir in salsa, beans and preserves. reduce heat to low;simmer 10 to 12 minutes or untill thoroughly
- heated, stirring occasionally.
- 4.meanwile, heat taco shells according to package directions. to serve spoon 1/3 cup pork mixture into
- each taco shell; top with olives and onions.
- yield: 12 servings