These little egg dishes puff up similar to individual little souffles. They are not quite as light as a souffle, but definitely easier. LOL I have used marinated artichoke hearts, but plain would also work, if that is to your taste. This is from World Wide Recipes.
- add 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese or cheddar cheese or swiss cheese
- add 4 ounces crabmeat
- add 8 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- add 8 ounces cottage cheese
- add 5 eggs
- add 1/4 cup flour
- add 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Lightly grease 4 to 6 oven proof ramekins.
- Divide mixture between ramekins.
- Bake until puffed and golden brown, about 30 minutes.