This is an adopted recipe that I've not yet had the chance to try. Any reviews by those who make this recipe would be appreciated. Thanks!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 jalapenos
- add 3/4 teaspoon salt
- add 2 tablespoons green olives or vegetable oil
- add 1 1/2 cups lettuce
- add 1 lemon wedge or lime wedge
- add 1/2 lb crabmeat
- add 2 tablespoons onions
- add 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- add 1/4 cup tomatoes, chopped (I would use Roma)
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 2 avocados
- add 1/4 cup lime juice (fresh)
- add 1 dash pepper
- Mix all ingredients except lettuce and lime wedges.
- Place 1/4 cup of lettuce on each of 6 serving dishes.
- Divide the crabmeat mixture among the dishes.
- Garnish with lime wedges.