Courtest Commander's Palace in New Orleans
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon hot sauce (to taste)
- add fresh ground black pepper
- add 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- add 1 lb crabmeat
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- add 6 green onions
- add 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (to taste)
- add kosher salt
- add 2 tablespoons creole mustard or other coarse-ground mustard
- Place 1/2 the crabmeat in the bowl of a food processor.Add 1/3 of the cream cheese, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, mustard, 2/3 of the green onions, salt and pepper.Puree for about 15 seconds.
- Add 1/2 of the remaining cream cheese and puree until well blended, about 15 seconds.
- Add the remaining cream cheese and process until well incorporated.Adjust seasoning.
- Fold in the remaining onions and crabmeat and serve as a dip with crackers.